Parking Lot Sweeping
Crystal Clean Sweeping is Central Mississippi’s premier parking lot sweeping company. Since 2004 Crystal Clean Sweeping has professionally swept over 200,000 parking lots. We have a large fleet of sweeper trucks that can remove paper, leaves, gravel and other unsightly debris from all your parking areas, curbs and driveways. We can also blow off the sidewalks and replace the trash can liners in all exterior trash receptacles.
We fully understand that the overall appearance of your facility has a direct impact on the attitude of your customers, visitors, tenants and employees and we are dedicated to improving the visual appeal of each facility we service!The Crystal Clean Sweeping Advantage:
- We provide reliable, professional and fully insured services dedicated to providing you with complete satisfaction.
- Unlike traditional sweeping companies, we staff each sweeper truck with a two person sweeping crew. Using a commercial backpack blower, one individual is responsible for blowing all debris in front of our sweeper truck. This provides a higher quality service for your facility.
- The largest fleet of parking lot sweeping equipment in Central Mississippi.
- Flexible scheduling – whether it be a one-time sweeping or a daily sweeping, we can offer a program that will work best for your facility and your budget.
- We service a marquee customer base to include big box retailers, large grocery chains, major malls, hospitals, stadiums, office buildings, parking garages, schools, restaurants, etc.
- Frequent quality control inspections are made by our management team to ensure the highest quality of services are provided to all of our customers.
- We are on call to serve our clients 24 hours/day, seven days/week, 365 days/year. We also provide an after-hours emergency contact number.
- Professional parking lot sweeping is a cost effective method to keep the exterior of your facility clean.
- Well maintained parking areas and sidewalks are key to attracting customers. Studies have shown that cleanliness ranks as one of the top factors in determining where people shop.
- Shoppers and patrons to your facility are less likely to throw trash out of their cars when your parking areas are clean to begin with.
- Gravel, sand, dirt and other trash are abrasive. Having abrasive material on asphalt and concrete reduces the life span of these areas.
- Stormwater runoff is fast becoming a factor in our environment. Sweeping your parking area on a frequent basis can help minimize pollutants in your runoff.
- Removing debris reduces the chances of slip and fall injuries. A safe environment for your patrons equates to lower insurance rates.
- Since there is less debris on the property, sweeping parking lots also reduces the need for interior floor maintenance.
- Having a clean parking lot projects and image of success and people prefer to patronize successful business enterprises.
|Comparison||Provider A||Provider B|
|Largest fleet of sweepers in Central MS||Yes||No||No|
|Two person sweeping crews||Yes||?||?|
|Manager on every shift||Yes||?||?|
|Company identified uniforms||Yes||?||?|
|GPS monitored fleet||Yes||?||?|
|Spare units ready for deployment||Yes||?||?|
|Reliable & Dependable||Yes||?||?|
|After hours emergency phone number||Yes||?||?|
|$6MM Umbrella Policy||Yes||?||?|
|Proper disposal of debris into Company dumpsters||Yes||?||?|
|Additional Service Offerings:|
|Hot Water Pressure Washing (EPA Compliant)||Yes||?||?|
|Parking Lot Striping||Yes||?||?|